
Merry Christmas to all!
Firstly, I dont know why they made Santa look so viciousl in the photo above, but I just wanna put it here anyway. Heh heh heh.
I think I will just be updating once a week now. Tied down with work! I wanted to send Christmas cards to one whole bunch of people but I only had the time to write the addresses on envelopes (dang!).
I'm currently working my butt off at Robinsons(Pillows/bolsters/duvets etc etc department), Raffles City Shopping Centre - 6 days/week. I really hope I'll get more visitors for entertainment purposes, because I really have no life now. My whole head's filled with things like the classification of pillows and quilts. Materials, benefits, disadvantages, costs, sizes......
"Excuse me, may I know why is this pillow more expensive than the other? What is the difference?"
"Hello, what's the difference between polyester fibre quilts and microfibre quilts?"
And people like Ellise Lim came to me and said, "Eh I wanna buy pillow. My neck pain." And she pointed to a quilt on the floor and went, "What is this PILLOW doing on the floor!?" and burst out laughing when she realised it wasn't a pillow.
Vistors so far : Hanni Wong, ZongXuan, Ellise, Bibiana, Cindy, Linda and Si Hui is it? Some senior from band. Thankssss a lot for coming, I appreciate it a whole lot! Anywayyy, Robinsons is having a mega Christmas sale on the 25th - 26th Dec. It's gonna be a new year soon, time to change your pillows and bolsters and whatevers! Come on guys, grab your mums and come down to Robinsons!
Hahahahahaha.
Chingy ! If you're reading this, Kassandra Chan is working at Robinsons too, and she is very pretty now. Hahaaaa.
And I'm working till 10.30pm tmr so it's gonna be a not-so-merry Christmas for me I guess. Oh well! For the sake of the money, the experience! I suppose it's worth it. I've already discovered one very important truth. Studying is far better than working - as compared to the 2 jobs I've tried, that is.
I love studying!
(Though I probably I wont admit that I've said this when I start studying again.)
I miss my friends! :((This is extremely true.)
Alrighttttt it's getting late! Enjoy your Christmas while I promote my pillows later! :D
Goodnight all.